When receiving Home Health Care services Alliance Home Health Care will find, certify, train, manage and supply the care givers that provides assistive services in a patients home. Patients have access to all services that they qualify for under the HCBS (Home and Community Based Services) program. For detailed information about the various services available under the HCBS program please feel free to contact us any time. Alliance will make sure that client cases are properly staffed with quality care givers, and that all services are provided in accordance with the state established POC (Plan Of Care).
What makes our approach unique?
Many other agencies have not figured out that clients and caregivers are unique individuals. At Alliance we understand that in order for a relationship to flourish, individuals need to have compatible and complementary personalities. While we are dedicated to sending you a caregiver that will provide quality service, we will also strive to send someone that you enjoy having in your home. Sometimes, it doesn’t work right away, but we are happy to send someone else until the fit is just right. It is this commitment to creating a positive environment that has allowed Alliance to become the premier Home Health Care agency in the Kansas City area.
- Our staff are all subject to Criminal Background, Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation Checks
- Each of our staff is thoroughly screened and interviewed for professional competencies.
- Agency orientation, stressing the importance of individual attention is given to each employee.
- Employees are appropriately certified for service provision.
- All service appointments are scheduled and managed by the office staffing coordinator.
- All services are supervised by a Registered Nurse.