Alliance is always looking for quality employees in both Kansas and Missouri;
We do not hire unlicensed homemakers.
Please keep in mind, BEFORE you call inquiring about a position with our company you need to make sure you meet EACH of the following criteria;
- You have an active RN, LPN, PCA, or CNA license
- You have a current (within the last calendar year) negative Tuberculosis test.
- You have a current (within the last calendar year) physical or health assessment demonstrating your ability to work.
- If you do not have a physical or health assessment you can schedule one independently with our RN for a minimal fee.
- You are able to pass a criminal background check
- You have a vehicle (not public transportation) and an active drivers license.
- You have your own active and working telephone number.
- You are ready, able, and willing to work.
If you meet all of the above, and are interested in scheduling an employment interview please call us at (913) 233-0160. Alliance is an equal opportunity employer.